Monday, May 17, 2010

Toddler Favourites - Kids MP3 Player


Today when we got home from daycare, H reminded me of another one of his favourites - his MP3 Player. He loves this thing! It is easy to work (he has already figured it out) as it only has a red stop button, a green play button and two yellow arrows for forwards and backwards. You can download any of your kids favourite mp3s on it and they can take it anywhere with them. It is made out of durable plastic and looks pretty indestructible to me! It is made by Blue Hat and is extremely cheap (I paid $20 for mine from one of those companies who sells stuff in the staffroom).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)