Sunday, May 16, 2010

Favourite Books - Chirpy Chick


I love books and thankfully, H does too! I can't go anywhere without picking him up a new book. One of his favs (and mine) is called Chirpy Chick. It is a board book that has some touch and feel pages, googly eyes and the best part is that the last page makes a sound when you turn to it. In this particular book the last page is a tractor and it lights up and makes a tractor sound. H loves this page and turns to it over and over and over. There are many other titles in the Funny Faces series (we have Santa Claus, Halloween Jack, and Dizzy Dragon) and they are published by Priddy Books. If you are looking for a fun book - check these ones out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)