Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feeding Favourite - Snack Cup


Many moms have suggested that one of their favourites is the snack cup. It is a cup with a special lid that makes spilling snacks a bit more difficult ;) I find them very handy for in the car or in the stroller. I always give H one when we are out shopping - it keeps him happy and therefore I can shop longer! There are many varieties out there but the most common ones I have seen are the Snack Trap and Munchkin Snack Catcher. These can be purchased from many stores and cost less than $10.

**There is also a tether out there to attach the cup to your stroller so it cannot get thrown and lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)