Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Favourite Books - I Love You Through and Through


One of my favourite books is "I Love You Through and Through", by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak and Caroline Jayne Church. It lists the things that a parent loves about their little boy (good and bad). I love the simple ideas and the pictures. I also love the message it gives that a parent's love is unconditional. My favourite part of the book is the end, "I loved you yesterday, today and tomorrow too!" The little blond boy reminds me a lot of my little H. There is also a similar book, with a little girl as the main character, and it is called, "How Do I Love You?" Super cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)