Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bathtime Favourites - Walmart's Parents Choice Diapers


Kit shares:

Another fave of mine are Walmart's Parents Choice Diapers. They are cheap and amazing! These diapers can hold in the most amazing amount of "runny" AKA diarrhea poop you can imagine. One morning K woke up and you just knew there was poop. I checked and we instantly went to the bathroom to the tub. There was literally a pool of poop in the diaper but I swear that there was none in the bed, on his pj's or anywhere but his bum!! I tell everyone this story and tell them to try the diapers. The only time we have had "diaper rash" is when he has been eating lots of grapes, and has lots of loose poops his bum gets red, but I have used only one tube of bum cream and he is 2!!

Too funny, thanks Kit, I am currently in the market for a new diaper so I will definitely give these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)